Friday 31 May 2013

How is the battery backup of Micromax Canvas HD A116

I have been using Micromax Canvas HD for around 2 months now and the experience has been tremendous! One thing that most of the smartphones fall short is at the battery back up. Or rather the battery drain issue. Yes, the fact stays that all these Dual core/Quad core machines needs a lot of juice to run power pack apps, so a battery drain is quite understandable. But this Canvas HD is out of this world. I tried to do a normal battery test where in I kept the wifi On and used my phone and to my surprise I got one full day with more than half of the battery left!

Micromax canvas HD battery backup

Micromax Canvas HD battery stand by
 For sure this company has come up with a monster. Proud to own one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment