Thursday 4 July 2013

How to get genuine twitter followers for free

How to get more real twitter followers without paying a single penny? How to stay away from fake twitter profiles? How to get more twitter followers instantaneously? Here i am trying something small, but hopefully effective.

Get more followers on twitter!
So here is the deal. there are a lot of fake profiles out there and many a times you end up adding those unknowing. Yes, there are options out there where in you can pay some money and get real people to follow you. But many of us at times cant afford it. So what can be done in this case?

Here is an idea. All you do is post your twitter handle (Your @name... eg @BarackObama) under comments section. I will personally check for the authenticity of the handle and if I find it to be a 'non-spam', i will post the handle name under this article. So all you need to do is just go and add these people. Please do keep in mind, its all about helping each other. So if someone adds you, don't forget to follow the person back. That way we can help each other without wasting any money. Give it a try guys.

Authentic real Twitter handles

Handle ID:
Bio:
From: 

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to Twitter automation the first tool that strikes in my mind is WizUgo com. I have used various tools and websites to automate my Twitter account, but no marketing tool can compete with the results that I got with Wizugo. All thanks to Wizugo. It made my all day work easily as now I don’t need to pay most of my time on Twitter because Wizugo has got my back now.

    ReplyDelete